No matter what business it is, privacy will always be one of the most important things to a client. Every company, foundation has to ensure some measure of privacy no matter how small. It all depends on the sensitivity of the information.
Among the several ways we provide superior customer care to our clients is by fulfilling our obligation to safeguard the personal information they have entrusted us with. We also make sure to keep secret any other information we may collect in order to complete your insurance transaction.
In compliance with Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), this notice describes the privacy practices and standards we have adopted to protect the confidentiality of your nonpublic personal information.
We do not share any non-public personal information about our clients with any non-affiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices. Such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to which it may be disclosed.
We do not sell or market your non-public personal information.
Information We Collect
We collect non-public personal information about you, including the following:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- Driver information from state motor vehicle departments
- Medical or financial information
- Information collected from the above sources, for the purpose of underwriting, allows us to find the best insurance solutions for you, your family, and/or your business
Information We Disclose
We may disclose non-public personal financial information about you to the following types of third parties:
- Financial service providers, such as life insurers, automobile insurers, and mortgage bankers.
- Non-financial companies, such as retailers, direct marketers and publishers.
- We may also disclose non-public personal financial information about you to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
- However, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal financial information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We take several measures to protect your privacy, such as;
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal financial information about you to those employees only who absolutely need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that fully comply with all federal regulations to guard your non-public personal financial information.
- It Is Your Choice to Share Information. We never have and never will force you to do it.
- If you prefer that we not disclose nonpublic personal financial information about you to non-affiliated third parties, you have the option to opt out of those disclosures. You can do so by directing us not to make those disclosures (other than disclosures permitted by law). In such a case we would be bound by the contract to do as you wished.
If you wish to opt out of disclosures to non-affiliated third parties, you may tell us of this request in one of the following ways:
Neither the U.S. agents that handled this insurance nor the insurers that have underwritten this insurance will disclose nonpublic personal financial information concerning the buyer to non-affiliates of the agents or insurers except as permitted by law.