SG Financial Inc. in Plano, TX seeks a Senior Insurance Agent. Required Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance & Risk Management with 2 years Experience in relevant field. Mail resume to SG Financial Inc. 555 Republic Dr. Ste 525 Plano TX 75074.
- Administer the day-to-day management of commercial, health, automobile, and home insurance department heads to make sure they are professionally handling a large volume of calls, emails, faxes, and paperwork without cutting corners while maintaining accuracy and integrity.
- Seek out new clients and develop a relationship to network with existing clients of sister concern to introduce a broad range of insurance, liability, and risk management issues to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Create communication materials to help business owners, Chief Financial Officers, and Risk Managers, better understand and appreciate the value of potential insurance strategies
- Select a company that offers the type of coverage requested by the client and work closely with the underwriter to forms and obtains binder coverage.
- Resolve client issues in a timely manner proactively and collaboratively with the team to ensure insurance programs run smoothly.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the client and the insurer.
- Research complex risk management and coverage issues, analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability, and retirement rates, and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits.
- Oversee subordinates who calls on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Train staff to explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customers to implement and provide a group insurance program.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients.